Home of the Little-Known Blogger

12 November 2006

20 August 2006

When it rains...

Well, we're up to 60 hours a week at the warehouse. I think that's all I need to say about that.
Also, I have a seat for PLDC (they call it "Warrior Leader Training" now, but I have difficulty saying that with a straight face) during the last half of September--so I'm also prepping my military gear and doing an hour of PT six days a week.
And finally, I don't think I've had a chance to mention this to anybody, but MY APARTMENT FLOODED TUESDAY. After my third request to have someone look at leak in my bathroom, a maintenance tech stopped by and POPPED A SEAL THAT LEFT 2" OF WATER STANDING ON MY FLOOR. Everything smells like mildew, and I'm running my AC 24 hours a day to dehumidify it. Yuck.
I'm sorely tempted to just give up on civilian life and return to active duty.

No comments: