Home of the Little-Known Blogger

12 November 2006

12 August 2006

This will be another short e-mail:

Well, it's been really busy. Overtime at MBS is killing everybody. I managed to finangle a couple of days off this week--in payment for the fact that I wasn't paid for my team leader position for the first three months that I held it--but we're working up to 10 hours a day, six days a week.
I've been transferred twice in the National Guard--once from Moberly to West Plains, and again from West Plains back to Moberly's parent unit in Hannibal. A promotion to E-5 is still pending.
Jeremy and Nancy were married last weekend, and are on a cruise somewhere right now. I didn't get the GS security job I applied for; Mom and Dad thought my resume might be weak, so I attached a copy of it--mostly for amusement. They found two guys to hire ahead of me!
I've got a big wet spot in front of my bathroom; I think that I've got a broken water pipe. I'm waiting for a maintenance crew to look at it. I may be moving to a new apartment soon.

No comments: