Home of the Little-Known Blogger

29 November 2007

End of November

Well, it's month's end again, and drill is this weekend. No specific progress has been made on any front (I've gotten the paperwork on my land; I've also requested a review of the FMV for it), but everything IS moving forward. Since I've reviewed my goals several times since their inception, here is my OFFICIAL list for 31 NOV 07:

Short-Term (31 DEC 07)
Educational--I will complete enrollment at Columbia College.
Financial----I will pay the remainder of my '01 house payments to Mom and Dad, and fund my account with thinkorswim.com.
Physical-----I will achieve 3 sets of 35 with push-ups and sit-ups, and 15 each of my daily seven. My 2-mile split time will be 2:10 per lap (17:20 total).
Social-------I will get the JCMA Group firmly established.
Spiritual----I will attend services at the Episcopal Chuch.

Medium-Term (31 MAR 07)
Educational--I will begin taking courses at Columbia College.
Financial----I will apply for a loan for my land.
Physical-----I will achieve 3 sets of 50 push-ups/sit-ups, and 25 each of my daily seven. My 2 mile split will be 1:55 per lap (15:20 total).
Social-------I will have tree services correct my overhanging branches.
Spiritual----I will become a member of the Episcopal Church

Long-Term (31 DEC 08)
Educational--I will achieve Senior Status at Columbia College.
Financial----I will make house payments for '02 to Mom and Dad.
I will also pay off my Chase account.
Physical-----I will achieve 3 sets of 95 push-ups/sit-ups and 50 each of my daily seven. My 2 mile split will be 1:30 (12:00 total).
Social-------I will purchase a living room set for my house.
Spiritual----I will be confirmed in the Episcopal Church.

No comments: