Home of the Little-Known Blogger

24 November 2007

AAAHHHHH!!!

While researching stocks through Investools.com a couple of months ago, I came across a particular stock--I'm not going to tell the name, out of sheer vindictiveness--with very strong fundamentals, a great price, everything I was looking for. Unfortunately, I elected to open a brokerage account with Banc of America Investments, which was offering free trades.
As it turns out, trades are only free if you have more than $50,000 in your account (I didn't, believe it or not), and there are certain types of stocks that you have to have a SPECIAL CARD in order to purchase.
Needless to say, I closed my account there and failed to buy that particular stock. I came across it again today only to discover that it has risen from about $21.00 per share to about $32.00.

AAAHHHHH!!!

No comments: