Home of the Little-Known Blogger

25 February 2007

21 Dec 2006

Well, the year is coming to a close.

Let's see: I've been a Master Mason for about two weeks now (quite a remarkable experience, by the way), but I've missed the last three Lodge meetings--which is a month and a half without going. Obviously, I'm going to have to get back on the ball. There are actually quite a few avenues of advancement open to me now in Freemasonry, but I think I'm going to hold off this year.

I'm in race to get into college and OCS right now. I broke down and bought my books at Amazon.com again, because I just can't figure out how to buy them from MBS now that they *allegedly* do it online. Why am I even working here? Oh, yeah--nobody else will hire me. :( I think I have everything in order for OCS except my ACT, but apparently the Jefferson City Education Office no longer does them, so I have to set it up through Fort Leonard Wood. This is, if I haven't mentioned it, my last chance for commission; if I don't get into OCS this year, I'll probably just go back on active duty with the Army.

Well, I think that's it; I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year!

No comments: