Home of the Little-Known Blogger

28 April 2006

28 April 2006

Howdy, all, and welcome to the Qatari 2600--the world's longest running blog written by me.

Kevin and Rachelle have invited me to go on their annual cruise with them--unfortunately, I have had to decline. I will be enrolling for the next session of on-line classes at Columbia College, and I don't intend to stop until I get my degree. In fact, I cancelled my gym membership today, since I won't have time to do homework, Army PT, martial arts (hopefully), and lift weights. I'll have to resign myself to being a weenie little runner for a couple more years.

I saw Silent Hill today; it was pretty darned good. Especially for a video game movie. Although I must admit, it was a tad gory at the end. I might see Scary Movie 4 tomorrow. I'm also thinking about purchasing a copy of King Kong. I thought it was a wonderful, wonderful movie--strangely, no one in my unit liked it. Oh well--I would certainly never have accused them of an overabundance of taste.

I also renewed my lease today--my rent increased slightly, but I'm so comfy here! There might even be furniture in the near future. Next week I'm going to talk to the education center at Ft Leonard Wood about re-taking my ACT for OCS purposes.

My God, do I have the dullest blog ever, or what?

No comments: