Home of the Little-Known Blogger

31 October 2009

Happy Halloween

Hey, everybody! Nothing big happened today, except for a holiday (that I didn't get off). It's been a while since I really blogged anything, so I wanted to stop in and say "hey!"

I'm back in school (pursuing a BA in Multidisciplinary Studies from Grantham University)--got a 4.0 in my first session. Unfortunately, I screwed up the paperwork for my next session, so I'm getting an extra two-week break.

I also got certified as a NRA Instructor, specifically for Firearms Safety. This won't do me much good by itself, but its a "foot in the door" for firearms training to be done in conjunction with martial arts classes (someday, I hope).

I'm going to try to start blogging more often. I'm busy, but I have opinion to share that I think are important. If anyone wants to see more about what I'm doing personally, I'm on Facebook (but I generally only friend people I know personally). I don't go to MySpace much anymore.

Anyway, happy Halloween. Be safe, and have fun!

No comments: