Home of the Little-Known Blogger

03 July 2008

Happy Independence Day!



I'll be working tomorrow, of course, but I doubt that I'll be posting anything--or that anyone will be reading anything. Remember, tomorrow isn't about shooting off fireworks in your backyard; tomorrow is about celebrating the birth of the greatest democracy the world has ever seen. There is big movement in the main-stream media that this Independence Day should be spent in mourning over things like the Abu Ghraib scandal. Personally, if people like that are unhappy with the United States, I would be quite happy to assist them relocating to another country.

Celebrate the day, celebrate our nation.

Semper Fidelis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day to you, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all the work you are doing for our country.

Gnostic Paladin said...

You are most welcome, bluebird! Have a great weekend with your family!