Home of the Little-Known Blogger

06 June 2008

Back Already

Well, that didn't take long, did it? I was set to ship out for Phase One of Missouri OCS class 47--unfortunately, due to heat cramps, I failed an APFT run I needed to pass before I could go. I didn't go with my class, but I have been invited to return with Class 48 with no prejudice.

This is the first thing I've ever really failed at in the military, and I have to say--I don't like the taste. I don't believe I'll let it happen again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, G.P.! My heart goes out to you. That has to be rough. Heat cramps! UGH! :( Blast! Well, you will make it next time. Hey, I can't even run whatsoever. I would probably die. It has been hot here too.

I still say good job to you, G.P.! I know you did your best (which is very very good, right?) I hope you aren't too downhearted...

Joy to you!