Home of the Little-Known Blogger

21 September 2007

21 Sep 07

Tonight I will be in Moberly attending the opening of the mobile Vietnam Memorial display at the VFW. I may also be staying in Moberly Saturday night, after I've moved in the furniture that Kevin and Rachelle have brought down for me from Kansas City.

I have enjoyed the various projects of Seth Green for some time; I thought he had the coolest character on Buffy, he's been in several enjoyable movies, and his recent animated adventures on TCN have been absolutely hilarious. Unfortunately, the non-stop liberal politics displayed in Robot Chicken Season 2 and The Family Guy Season 5, I will no longer be watching these shows.
--
Update, 0735: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran, will be visiting the United States on Sunday. This has been well-publicized because of his request to lay a wreathe at ground zero, and because of his college speaking engagment. What is news to me, however, is that the New York Times will apparently be taking him out for lunch at the Four Seasons...
--
Update, 1301: A panel on Fox News decided that, if Columbia College is going to host Ahmadinejad on the premise that it does not constitute an endorsement of his ideas and that we should be willing to engage other ideas, then they should still be allowing ROTC on their campus. In fact, they should invite the British hostages taken by Iran several months ago to show up and engage Ahmadinejad's ideas personally.

No comments: