Home of the Little-Known Blogger

07 August 2007

I ordered the second season of The Muppet Show on DVD today--I can only hope it's as good as the first one! I also ordered a copy of the first season of The Dresden Files. I remain cautiously optimistic, but I've looked on IMDB, and it looks like they've changed quite a bit from the books.

I cancelled my telephone service today, and my AOL service will soon follow. I haven't been using them at all; it was just money wasted.

I will be shooting at the regional National Guard championships this month. Although I am not currently on Missouri's team, they also have "Excellence in Competition" matches open to all. I will be using my Annual Training days for this month to attend, which is great--any day shooting is better than a day in the office! SSG Rufener, the former U. S. Marine sniper with whom I work and who is helping me get involved in all of this stuff, assures me that I will do well.

This weekend will be first off in three weeks--again. Thank goodness I only have to do this one more time before I've made up all of my AT days.

No comments: